Pipe systems and two-way valve/shutter – hard wearing and a good long-term investment
FM Bulk Handling – Fjordvejs pipe systems can process large volumes of materials and are very hard wearing. These pipe systems are available in a broad range of sizes.
- Q16–Q24 pipes are 2 mm thick and can be assembled using flanges or banded joints
- Q24 and Q30 pipes are 3 mm thick and are assembled using flanged joints
- Q40 pipes are 5 mm thick and can be assembled using flanged joints
- We can also supply Q50 pipes with lifting brackets welded on
All sizes are available in a selection of bends and various straight tubing lengths. Different types of shutters are also available, depending on the task and characteristics of the material.
Q-profile pipes are designed for transport capacities of up to 900 m3/h.
Two-way valve 38° or 52°:
We have a large selection of two-way valves to fit Q-profile pipes. Our two-way valves are available at 38° or 52° angles.
Two types of two-way valves
- Spring-loaded return where the solenoid valve returns to unpowered setting in the event of a power failure
- Impulse with two coils on the solenoid valve that only changes position when there is a current impulse. This type remains in position when power is down.
We can also supply a large selection of shutters for manual, pneumatic or gear motor control, including with position indicators. Pneumatic shutters are supplied with 24 volt or 220 volt AC or DC solenoid valves.
All flip boxes are available in steel 37 (painted or hot-dip galvanised) or stainless steel (AISI 304 or AISI 316) and as:
- Gear motor
All with position indicators